Thursday, August 13, 2015

Levels Of Service






Today I will make this blog short and sweet

There is basically 2 levels of service for event planners
1. Consultation , and planning the event from start to finish, complete service

2. Consultation, with only day of service to make sure everything goes accordingly.


I myself rather be there for my clients from the beginning, that way they get to know me better and I get to know them better so I become more of a friend to them, where they feel they can come to ask me anything and confide in me.

That's all for today folks. watch out for tomorrow. It will be about all different types of events.Check out our website www.magicalproductionsllc.com

Remember we take care of the stress so you can attend to your guests


No comments:

Post a Comment